Best Friend Loser Gets Spanked
Best Friend Loser Gets Spanked
Story by Lisa (The following story has sex in it)
The condensation on my glass left a wet ring on the coaster. I traced it with my index finger, watching the water bead and run, anything to avoid looking directly at Leo while he was talking. He had this way of looking at you that made you feel like he could see right through your clothes, and I wasn’t about to give him the satisfaction of knowing how flustered that made me.
“You’re not even listening,” he said, laughing.
I looked up. Mistake. He was leaning back in the booth, one arm draped over the backrest, the other hand wrapped around his beer. His eyes caught the low light of the bar and held it.
“I’m listening,” I said.
“What did I just say?”
“You said…” I hesitated. “Something about trivia.”
“I said we should make it interesting.”
“Interesting how?”
Leo smiled. Not a polite smile. The kind that promised something. “Loser gets a spanking. Bare bottom.”
My hand jerked. Water sloshed onto the table. I grabbed a napkin and pressed it down, watching the paper darken, my heart doing something inconvenient in my chest.
“That’s not funny.”
“I’m not joking.”
I looked at him again. He wasn’t joking. His face was relaxed, easy, like he’d just suggested we order appetizers. Leo had been my friend for three years. We met at a house party, bonded over a shared hatred of cilantro, and had settled into a comfortable rhythm of brunches and bad movies and long text threads about nothing. He’d never once looked at me like he was looking at me now.
“Why would I agree to that?” My voice came out thinner than I wanted.
“Because you think you’ll win.”
The thing was—I did think I’d win. Trivia was my thing. I knew the capital of Burkina Faso and the atomic number of beryllium and the year the Byzantine Empire fell. Leo knew sports and music and movies. We were evenly matched, maybe, but I’d been on a streak lately. Three trivia nights in a row I’d carried my team. The information sat in my brain like a loaded weapon.
“What exactly are the terms?” I asked.
He leaned forward. “One game. Standard bar trivia. If I win, we go back to your place, you bare your bottom, and I spank you. If you win…” He shrugged. “Same thing. But I’m the one getting spanked.”
“Those are the same terms.”
“Seems fair.”
“Seems ridiculous.”
But I was already thinking about it. My apartment was ten minutes away. Nobody would know. And the image of Leo bent over my lap, his jeans pulled down, my hand raised—it did something to me. Something warm and liquid that pooled low in my belly.
“Fine,” I said, before I could talk myself out of it.
Leo raised his beer. “To poor decisions.”
I clinked my glass against his. The sound was too loud, like a starting gun.
---
The host had a voice like a game show announcer, all theatrical pauses and exaggerated enthusiasm. Round one was general knowledge. Round two was music. Round three was history.
I destroyed him in general knowledge. Seven out of ten to his four. Leo didn’t seem worried. He just smiled and scribbled his answers on the little scrap of paper while I tried not to think about what was at stake.
Music was his domain. He identified songs in the first three seconds, sometimes the first note, while I struggled to remember whether the artist was Fleetwood Mac or just someone who sounded like them. By the end of the round he’d closed the gap. We were tied.
The history round crawled by. My pen felt slippery in my fingers. Question four: What year did the Berlin Wall fall? I wrote down 1989 so fast my wrist ached. Question seven: Who was the first female pharaoh of Egypt? Hatshepsut. I knew these things. They were mine.
The host collected our papers. Leo stretched, casual, unbothered. I pressed my thighs together under the table.
“Nervous?” he asked.
“Confident.”
“Good. Nervous doesn’t suit you.”
The host cleared his throat. “And the winner of round three, by a single point…”
I held my breath.
“Leo!”
Something cold dropped through my chest. One point. One stupid point. I’d mixed up the Treaty of Versailles with the Treaty of Ghent on question nine. A stupid, careless mistake. I stared at my empty glass and felt the world tilt slightly.
“Looks like we’re going to your place,” Leo said.
He didn’t sound smug. That made it worse. If he’d been smug I could have gotten angry, could have fought back or made excuses, but he just sounded like himself. Calm. Patient. Like he had all the time in the world.
---
My apartment was too quiet. I flicked on the lights and immediately wished I hadn’t. The living room looked different somehow. Smaller. The couch where we’d watched so many movies now seemed like an accomplice.
“Can I get you a drink?” I asked, stalling.
“No.”
Leo stood in the middle of the room with his hands in his pockets. He wasn’t looking at the furniture or the art on the walls. He was looking at me.
“Are you going to make this weird?” I asked.
“Are you?”
I laughed, but it came out shaky. “I lost a bet. I’ll pay up.”
“Then come here.”
My feet moved before my brain could stop them. I stopped a foot away from him, close enough to smell his cologne, something woody and dark that I’d never noticed before. Or maybe I’d noticed and just filed it away somewhere safe.
“Pants down,” he said. “Panties too. Bend over the arm of the couch.”
The words landed like stones dropped into still water. Ripples spread through my chest, my stomach, my thighs. I could say no. I could laugh it off, tell him the bet was stupid, pour us both a drink and pretend this had never happened. He would let me. I knew that.
I didn’t say no.
My hands went to my jeans. The button gave way with a soft pop. The zipper was deafening. I pushed the denim down over my hips, my thighs, let it pool around my ankles. My panties were plain cotton, light blue, the kind you wear when you don’t expect anyone to see them. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband.
“Wait,” Leo said.
I froze.
“Turn around first.”
The humiliation hit hot and sharp. He wanted to watch. Of course he wanted to watch. I turned, my back to him, and pushed the panties down. The air felt cold against skin that had never been exposed in this room, never been offered up like something on a plate.
“Bend over.”
I bent. The couch arm was firm under my hips. My bare bottom was raised, exposed, utterly defenseless. I buried my face in a cushion and tried to remember how to breathe.
“You’re beautiful like this,” Leo said.
I made a sound that wasn’t a word. His hand rested on my lower back, warm and steady. I flinched.
“Ten,” he said. “Count them.”
The first smack came without warning. A sharp crack that echoed off the walls. My whole body jerked forward. Heat bloomed across my left cheek, stinging and spreading. I gasped.
“Count.”
“One.”
His hand smoothed over the spot he’d struck. Gentle. Almost apologetic. Then he moved to the other cheek. Crack. My fingers dug into the cushion.
“Two.”
He alternated. Left, right, left, right. Each slap landed with deliberate precision, never in exactly the same place, each one building on the heat of the last. By five I was trembling. By seven there were tears in my eyes. By nine I had stopped thinking about anything except the rhythm of his hand and the fire spreading across my skin.
“Ten.”
The last one was the hardest. It landed across both cheeks at once, a final blazing punctuation mark. I cried out, muffled by the cushion, and lay there panting.
Leo’s hand returned to my back. Stroking now. Soothing.
“Good girl,” he said. “You took that beautifully.”
I should have felt mortified. I did feel mortified. But underneath the shame was something else. Something electric and alive that made my thighs press together and my breath come short.
I stood up slowly. My face was wet. My bottom was on fire. Leo looked at me with an expression I couldn’t read.
“You okay?” he asked.
“Yeah.”
“Want to try again? Best two out of three?”
I should have said no. I should have sent him home. Instead I walked to my closet, pulled out the Trivial Pursuit box, and set it on the coffee table.
“Deal,” I said. “But the stakes have to be different this time.”
“What did you have in mind?”
I took a breath. “If I lose again… I’ll give you oral sex.”
The words hung in the air between us. Leo’s eyebrows rose. Just slightly. Just for a second.
“And if you win?”
“Same offer.”
He laughed. “You really know how to raise a bet.”
“Take it or leave it.”
“Oh, I’ll take it.” He sat down on the couch, still fully clothed, completely composed. “But I want a new rule. Loser has to be completely nude during the… repayment.”
My throat tightened. “Fine.”
---
Trivial Pursuit was different from bar trivia. Slower. More deliberate. Every roll of the dice felt weighted with consequence. We played across the coffee table, the board between us like a battlefield.
Pink wedge. Science and Nature. “What element is diamond composed of?” Carbon. Easy.
Blue wedge. Geography. “What is the highest mountain in the Western Hemisphere?” Aconcagua. I knew it in my bones.
Yellow wedge. History. “In what year was the United Nations founded?” 1945. My voice barely wavered.
I was winning. Three wedges to his two. The finish line was right there. I could taste it.
Then I landed on the green space. Sports and Leisure. My stomach dropped.
“What team won the first Super Bowl?”
I stared at the card. The words blurred together. I knew this. I should know this. Football wasn’t my strength but this was basic, this was—
“The Green Bay Packers,” I said, but my voice went up at the end like a question.
Leo checked the answer. His face didn’t change. “Correct.”
Relief flooded through me. But the damage was done. My confidence had cracked. I missed the next question, and the next, and suddenly Leo had five wedges to my four and all he needed was one lucky roll.
He got it. History. His best category.
“In what year did the Titanic sink?”
“1912.” He didn’t even pause.
The board seemed to tilt. Six wedges. He’d won. Again.
Leo set down his piece and looked at me. The silence stretched. My bottom still throbbed from the first punishment and now I owed him something far more intimate. Something that made my mouth dry and my stomach flip.
“Stand up,” he said.
I stood.
“Take off your clothes.”
My hands were shaking. I pulled my shirt over my head first, grateful for the brief blindness of the fabric. Then my bra. I’d chosen a simple one today, black, nothing fancy. My breasts fell free and I crossed my arms over them instinctively.
“Arms at your sides,” Leo said. “I want to see you.”
I let my arms drop. My nipples were hard in the cool air. Leo looked at me without hurry, his eyes traveling from my face to my shoulders to my chest to my stomach and lower. I’d never felt so exposed. So seen.
“Now the pants.”
I’d already pulled them up after the spanking. Now I pushed them down again, stepped out of them, stood there in nothing at all. The carpet was rough under my bare feet.
“Come here.”
I walked around the coffee table. Leo was still sitting, his legs slightly spread. He reached up and took my hand, drawing me closer until I stood directly in front of him.
“Kneel.”
I sank to my knees. The position was achingly familiar from movies and fantasies and late-night thoughts I’d never admitted to having. His knees bracketed my shoulders. I could smell him—soap and skin and something darker underneath.
“Unzip me.”
My fingers found his fly. The zipper was loud in the quiet room. I fumbled with the button and reached inside, my knuckles brushing against the heat of him through his boxer briefs. He was already hard. The knowledge made my face flame.
I pulled him free. He was thick, uncircumcised, the skin smooth and warm under my uncertain fingers. I’d done this before—twice, in college, both times with the lights off—but this was different. This was Leo. This was a debt being paid.
“Go ahead,” he said. “Take your time.”
I leaned forward. My lips touched the tip and I tasted salt. I opened wider and took him in, the weight of him heavy on my tongue. His hand settled on the back of my head. Not pushing. Just resting there.
The first few seconds were awkward. I had to figure out the angle, how much to take, how to breathe. But then something clicked. Leo made a small sound in his throat, barely audible, and I realized I’d done something right. I did it again. His fingers tightened against my scalp.
“That’s it,” he murmured. “Just like that.”
I found a rhythm. My jaw ached but I ignored it. His breathing changed, became uneven. When I glanced up, his head was tilted back, his eyes half-closed. The sight sent a bolt of something hot through my chest. I was doing that. I was making him feel that.
He got harder in my mouth. Fuller. I tasted something saltier, more intense. His hand moved from my head to my hair, gathering it into a fist, and I felt the pressure of his grip against my scalp. The slight pain was grounding.
“I’m close,” he said. His voice was rough. “Stay there.”
I stayed.
His hips lifted slightly, pushing deeper, and I gagged but didn’t pull back. His grip tightened. The first pulse caught me by surprise, hot and bitter, flooding my tongue. I swallowed on instinct, swallowed again. There was so much of it. My throat worked and worked while he groaned above me, his body taut as a bowstring.
When it was over he loosened his grip. I pulled back slowly, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. My lips felt swollen. My jaw ached. I was still completely naked, still kneeling on the floor, still burning with a heat that had nothing to do with the spanking.
Leo looked down at me. His breathing was slowing. His expression was unreadable.
“You swallowed every drop,” he said.
“That was the deal.”
He reached down and tilted my chin up with one finger. “That wasn’t part of the deal. You did that on your own.”
I didn’t have an answer for that. I was too aware of my own body—the wetness between my thighs, the ache in my breasts, the way my pulse hammered in my throat. I’d just performed the most intimate act of my life and all I could think about was how much I wanted him to touch me.
Leo seemed to read my mind. His thumb brushed across my lower lip.
“Now,” he said, “let’s talk about what happens next time you lose.”
Sing guy
ReplyDeleteFwb
You wrote a very arousing spanking/sex story, Lisa. I enjoyed reading about the emotional and physical sensations from a woman's point of view. I'm looking forward to your next composition. Peter555Smith
ReplyDeleteMr. Smith,
DeleteThank you so much. I think I like that I bring a woman's perspective. I am not stereotyping guys but I know if my husband wrote it. It might sound like this, "Pretty girl, smart, but lost at trivia. I get to spanker her naked butt. The End" Ha Ha
Single Guy enjoyed reading
DeleteHello single guy, Was there anything you particularly liked?
DeleteSingle Guy
ReplyDeleteShe didn’t chicken π out on the bet . She already ready for game 3, and eagerly anticipating raising the steaks.
Single Guy,
DeleteWhat do you think the next steaks should be?
If I may,.. Tongue lashing for her … Rimming. Professional Woman.
DeleteProfessional Woman....
DeleteI love it. Have her win and He has to go down on her. Blush
Single guy says “ surprise me” π
ReplyDeletewho should win? Him or her?
DeleteSingle Guy
DeleteπΊneeds to experience his oral skills π π
Professional Woman suggests making it a draw .. lol .. then, they both win! ;)
DeleteSingle Guy,
DeleteYes he does need to practice. Hmmm wonder if I should have the story have her instruct him how to do a good job.
Professional Woman,
DeleteYessssss I love it. they should tie.... What should be the challenge? We have had trivia, what should it be now?
Single Guy
ReplyDeleteShe should win this time
Single Guy
ReplyDeleteHe might already be a fabulous π eater
very true Single Guy. but that is up to me
DeleteProfessional Woman: How’s this twist …
DeleteRound 2: Monogamy Board Game. To build intimacy, share fantasies, and improve communication through escalating levels of questions and physical challenges. (Plus, you could add on your own to make it more interesting!!!)
Move around the board across three escalating passion levels. Intimate (pink), Passionate (purple), and Steamy (red).
The experience concludes when you bring the collected fantasy scenarios and intimate prompts to life together, meaning both partners finish “satisfied.”
Round 3: Sexy Jenga. Write mild-to-wild dares, spanks, questions, or foreplay tasks on the wooden blocks of a Jenga tower; pull a block and do what it says. Then … well, just build on the fantasy…,
Absolutely Ms. Lisa , You are in charge, I will enjoy reading
DeleteOh my gosh.... I thought you made that up and then I looked it up what a cool game.
DeleteI love the story
ReplyDelete