Deputy Clerk Submits to Older Dominant

 Deputy Clerk Submits to Older Dominant

Story by Lisa / Edit by - StrictAndFair
The Houston Convention Center hummed with the particular brand of exhaustion that only three thousand municipal administrators could generate. Three days of panels on zoning regulations, budgetary compliance, and the thrilling frontier of digital record-keeping. My name tag still clung to the lapel of my blazer: Carol Mercer, City of Austin. I’d tucked myself into a corner of the hotel lobby, letting the herd thin out toward the elevators, their lanyards swinging like metronomes counting off the seconds until they could collapse into bed.

I wasn’t ready for bed.

The bar sat just off the lobby, half-hidden behind a frosted glass partition etched with generic art deco flourishes. Low amber lighting spilled through the etched lines, promising the kind of quiet that comes with overpriced bourbon and understaffed service. My heels clicked against the marble as I made my way toward it, the sound swallowed almost immediately by the vaulted ceiling overhead. The convention center was still visible through the sky ramp’s glass walls to my left, a long tube of illuminated walkway suspended above the street, connecting this world of sleep to that world of sleep-inducing PowerPoints.

The bar was mostly empty. A bartender with a meticulously waxed mustache nodded at me as I slid onto a stool halfway down the polished mahogany counter. Two businessmen huddled at a corner table, their ties loosened, their voices carrying the strained joviality of people who’d rather be anywhere else. A woman scrolling through her phone near the window. And him.
He occupied the stool three seats to my right.

Early sixties, maybe. Salt-and-pepper hair cropped close, with a beard that had decided silver was the only color worth wearing. His suit was charcoal gray, well-cut but not flashy—the kind of tailoring that whispers rather than shouts. And he was reading a newspaper. An actual, physical newspaper, folded into precise quarters, the way my father used to do on Sunday mornings. A small glass sat near his left hand, amber liquid catching the light, two fingers at most, no ice. He wasn’t nursing it so much as ignoring it.

I ordered a sauvignon blanc because I didn’t know my bourbons and didn’t want to embarrass myself in front of a mustache that judgmental. The wine arrived cold and crisp, and I took a sip, letting my gaze drift sideways. The man hadn’t looked up. His attention was lasered onto whatever article he was reading, his brow furrowed slightly, lips pressed into a neutral line that suggested decades of practiced composure.

His hands caught my attention next. Strong hands. The kind with prominent knuckles and visible veins running toward the cuffs of his shirt. No wedding ring. I checked twice just to be sure. The absence of that particular band of gold sent a small, traitorous thrill through my stomach.
I watched him turn the page. The motion was unhurried, deliberate. Every gesture he made seemed weighted with the same unhurried confidence. He didn’t fidget. Didn’t check his phone. Didn’t scan the room with the restless hunger of someone looking for something they hadn’t found yet. He was complete, in and of himself, and that completeness was more magnetic than any flirtatious glance could have been.

My coaster was a flimsy paper square, already buckling under the condensation from my glass. His coaster—the one resting untouched beneath that amber drink—was thick, the hotel’s logo embossed in gold foil.

An idea formed.

“Excuse me,” I said, leaning slightly in his direction. “Could I trouble you for a coaster? Mine’s about to disintegrate.”

The newspaper lowered. His eyes found mine, and I felt the impact of them physically, a small jolt somewhere in my chest. They were gray. Gray like slate, gray like a winter sky that hasn’t decided whether to snow. He looked at me—not through me, not past me—at me, and the intensity of that focus made my breath catch in my throat.

“Of course.” His voice was low, with a faint rasp around the edges. He reached for the coaster beside his glass, his fingers brushing it, and extended it toward me. “Wouldn’t want water damage on such a pristine surface.”

I laughed. It came out a little breathier than I’d intended. “Thank you. I’d hate to be responsible for defacing hotel property.”

“Very considerate of you.” The corner of his mouth lifted. “Not everyone shares that instinct.”
He started to raise the newspaper again, and I felt a spike of irrational panic. I didn’t want those gray eyes to disappear behind newsprint. I didn’t want him to retreat into whatever story he’d been reading, not when the air between us had just begun to crackle.

“Are you here for the conference?” I asked, the words tumbling out before I could second-guess them.

The newspaper paused mid-ascent. He folded it, carefully, deliberately, the crease crisp as a knife edge, and set it on the bar beside his glass. When he turned to face me, his full attention was overwhelming. Like stepping out of shade into direct sunlight.

“I’m not,” he said. “I’m here on business, but nothing to do with municipal administration. I take it you are?”

“City of Austin,” I said, tapping my name tag. “Three days of learning how to file things more efficiently.”

“Sounds riveting.”

“I’m on the edge of my seat. Literally every session.”

He smiled. A real smile, the kind that reached his eyes and triggered a network of fine lines around them. “What’s your role back in Austin?”

“Deputy city clerk.” I swirled my wine, watching the legs streak down the inside of the glass.

 “Which sounds more impressive than it is. Mostly I make sure forms are filled out correctly and meetings have enough chairs.”

“Don’t do that,” he said.

“Do what?”

“Undersell yourself.” His gaze didn’t waver. “You’re clearly intelligent. You’re here representing your city. And you’re confident enough to ask a stranger for a coaster rather than just suffering through a soggy napkin. That’s not nothing.”

The observation landed somewhere deep, a warm pressure spreading through my ribs. I wasn’t used to being seen that clearly by someone I’d just met. Most conversations at conferences skimmed the surface, polite and forgettable. This man had punched through the ice in the first sixty seconds.
“You’re very direct,” I said.

“I’m old enough to have earned the right.”

I laughed again, genuine this time. “How old is that, exactly?”

“Sixty-four.” He said it without vanity, without apology. “And you?”

“Forty-two.”

“A good age.” He lifted his glass finally, taking a small sip. His throat worked as he swallowed, and I found myself tracking the movement. “Old enough to know what you want. Young enough to still go after it.”

The bartender drifted over, and I ordered another sauvignon blanc. My companion—whose name I still didn’t know—declined a refill, his first drink still half-full. That restraint was another data point, another piece of the puzzle I was assembling in my mind. He didn’t overindulge. He didn’t rush. Every action measured, intentional.

“I’m Carol,” I said, extending my hand.

His palm was warm and dry, his grip firm without testing me. “Robert.”
“Robert,” I repeated, testing the weight of it. “What business are you here for, Robert?”
“Consulting. Privately held logistics company.” He released my hand, but the warmth of his grip lingered. “I help organizations figure out what they’re doing wrong and how to stop doing it.”

“That must make you popular at parties.”

“I save my critiques for paying clients.”

We talked for two hours. Two hours that dissolved like sugar in hot coffee, unnoticed and irretrievable. Robert had spent thirty years in the military before moving into the private sector. Logistics during active deployment, then a decade teaching at the Naval War College, then a second career in civilian consulting. His wife Helen had been a professor of literature at Brown. She had died of fluke car accident six years ago, and when he said it, his voice didn’t waver, but something shifted behind his eyes—a door closing on a room he didn’t let many people see.

“I’m so sorry,” I said, and I meant it. The words felt inadequate, flimsy little things, but he accepted them with a slight nod.
 
“Thank you. It gets easier. I don’t know that it gets better, exactly, but it gets easier.”

My own marriage had ended three years ago, not with death but with the slow suffocation of indifference. I didn’t mention it. This wasn’t a competition of grief.

Instead I found myself telling him about my job, my small apartment in South Austin, my collection of houseplants with names borrowed from Golden Girls characters. He listened the same way he did everything else—completely. When I spoke, his attention was absolute. No darting glances at his phone. No scanning the bar for someone more interesting. Just those gray eyes fixed on my face, tracking my expressions, absorbing my words.

The asymmetry of his attention was intoxicating. I’d been married to a man who looked at his phone more than he looked at me, who answered emails during dinner and nodded along to conversations he wasn’t actually hearing. Robert’s focus was a different species entirely. It made me feel like the most interesting person in the room. It made me want to be worthy of it.

My third glass of wine was nearly empty. The businessmen in the corner had left. The woman with her phone had departed. It was just us and the bartender, who had started wiping down bottles with the resigned patience of someone who knew his job was mostly waiting.

“Can I ask you something?” I said.

“Anything.”

“Were you in charge? In your marriage?”

His eyebrow lifted a fraction. The silver in his beard caught the light. “In charge?”

“I’m sorry, that was too personal. I just—” I paused, searching for the right words. The wine had softened my edges, loosened my tongue. “You have this way about you. Confident. Decisive. Like you know exactly what you want and how to get it. I was wondering if that translated to your... personal life.”

Robert set his glass down with a soft click. The sound seemed loud in the quiet bar. “Helen and I had a particular dynamic,” he said. “She was brilliant and accomplished and very much my equal in every public space. But at home...” He let the sentence hang, his eyes holding mine. “Yes. I was in charge. Very much so.”

A shiver traced its way down my spine. Not from cold. From the way his voice had dropped, barely perceptibly, into something lower and more resonant. From the way his eyes seemed to see through my question to the one I was really asking.

“Oh,” I said.

“Does that surprise you?”

“No.” The word came out before I could filter it. “It doesn’t surprise me at all.”

I looked at his hands again. At the span of his shoulders beneath the charcoal jacket. At the quiet authority in the way he occupied his space, unapologetic and contained. The wine hummed in my bloodstream. The hour was late. The bar was empty. We were two strangers in a city neither of us called home, suspended in the strange intimacy of a conversation that had gone deeper and faster than either of us had probably intended.

“You could be in charge of me.”

The words left my mouth before my brain had finished forming them. They hung in the air between us, fragile and electric, and for one terrifying moment I wanted to snatch them back, to laugh them off as a joke, to retreat to the safety of my hotel room and pretend I hadn’t just said something so recklessly, so nakedly revealing.

Robert didn’t laugh.

His eyes traveled over me—my face, my throat, my shoulders, the curve of my waist visible even through my blazer. The assessment was unhurried and thorough, and I felt every inch of it like a physical touch. When his gaze returned to my face, something had changed in his expression. A decision had been made.

“Oh really?” His voice was quiet, almost conversational. But underneath it ran a current that made my thighs press together involuntarily.

I nodded. I didn’t trust my voice.

“Give me your spare room key.”

My hand moved toward my purse before my conscious mind caught up. I fumbled with the clasp, extracted the keycard I’d been given at check-in—the spare, the one I’d tucked into the outer pocket just in case. Just in case of what, I hadn’t known at the time. Now I knew.

Robert took the card from my fingers. His skin brushed mine, a fleeting contact that left my pulse thrumming. “Go up to your room. Freshen up. I’ll take care of your tab here.”

“You don’t have to—”

“Go,” he said. Not unkindly. Not forcefully. Just with the calm certainty of someone accustomed to being obeyed.

I went.

The elevator ride to the twelfth floor lasted approximately forever. I stared at my reflection in the brushed-metal doors and saw a woman with flushed cheeks and dilated pupils and an expression caught halfway between terror and anticipation. My room was at the end of the hall. I swiped my primary keycard with unsteady fingers, the light blinking green, the lock clicking open.

Inside, I moved on autopilot. Bathroom first. I brushed my teeth, reapplied deodorant, ran my fingers through my hair. My reflection stared back at me from the mirror, and I said out loud, to no one, “You just told a stranger he could be in charge of you.”

My reflection didn’t have a rebuttal.

I kicked off my heels. Shucked my blazer onto the desk chair. Considered changing into something more alluring and then reconsidered. He hadn’t asked me to change. He’d asked me to freshen up. There was a difference, and I wanted to understand it.

Twenty minutes passed. Then twenty-five. At thirty minutes exactly—I was watching the clock on the nightstand, its red digits advancing with excruciating precision—the door clicked open.

Robert stepped inside. He had removed his jacket, his shirtsleeves rolled once at the cuff, exposing the strong bones of his wrists. He closed the door behind him and slid the deadbolt into place with a sound that echoed through the quiet room.

“Stand up,” he said.

I rose from the edge of the bed where I’d been sitting. My legs felt unsteady beneath me. The hotel carpet was beige and impersonal, a stark contrast to the heat coiling low in my belly.

Robert crossed the room toward me. His stride was unhurried, his expression unreadable. He stopped about a foot away, close enough that I could smell him—something woodsy and clean, maybe aftershave, maybe just soap. His gray eyes swept over me again, taking inventory, and I felt naked already even though I was still wearing my conference-appropriate blouse and pencil skirt.

”His hand found my hip, warm and proprietary. He was looking at me again with those gray, assessing eyes. Something was forming on his lips, and I felt a flutter of anticipation—and something like fear.

“You know,” he said, his voice soft but carrying an edge, “you made a promise to me. Down in the bar. You remember what you said?”

I nodded, my throat tight.

“You said I could be in charge of you. And then you took it back before we even got here.” He paused, letting the words settle. “When you offered, I accepted. That’s a covenant. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” I whispered.

“But when you offered, you were already thinking of yourself. Not of what it means to surrender that control to someone else. You gave me your key card, yes, but then you came up here alone, and you freshened up—for yourself, not for me. To prepare yourself for your idea of what was about to happen. That was selfish.”

The air in the room seemed to compress around us. I could feel the heat of my own skin, the lingering sting of his handprints on my ass. Every word he spoke landed like a stone dropped into still water.

“I’m sorry,” I breathed. “You’re right.”

“I am right.” He watched me, his gaze unwavering. “And you’re going to learn from this. You’re going to learn that when you place yourself in someone else’s hands, you don’t get to take yourself back. You don’t get to negotiate the terms.”

I swallowed. “Yes, sir.”

“That’s three,” he said, his voice a low rumble beside my ear. “One for the selfishness. One for the lack of trust. And one for every time you’ll think twice before offering yourself without being sure you’re ready to follow through.”

“Turn around."

I turned. My back to him, my breathing shallow. His fingers found the zipper of my skirt, and the sound it made as he drew it down was obscene in the silence. The fabric loosened around my hips, and he guided it down over my thighs, letting it pool at my feet. I stepped out of it. His hands returned to the hem of my blouse, lifting it upward, and I raised my arms to help him, the silk sliding over my head and joining my skirt on the floor.

My bra was beige and practical. Conference-appropriate. I wished I’d worn something lacier, something that said I planned for this, but the thought evaporated the moment his fingers unhooked the clasp. The straps slipped down my shoulders, the cups falling away, and then his hands were on my bare skin, spanning my waist, his palms warm and dry against my ribcage.

He didn’t say anything. He just explored me with the same unhurried attention he’d given his newspaper, his drink, our conversation. His thumbs traced the curve of my spine. His palms pressed flat against my shoulder blades. And then he turned me around to face him, and his eyes dropped to my breasts, and I watched him watch me for a long, suspended moment.

“The panties too,” he said. “Take them off.”

I hooked my thumbs into the waistband and pushed them down. They joined the growing pile of fabric at my feet. I was naked now, completely naked in a hotel room with a man I’d met two hours ago, and I had never felt more exposed or more certain that I wanted exactly what was about to happen.

Robert took my hand. His grip was firm, guiding, and he led me the three steps to the edge of the bed. He sat down on the mattress, his feet planted on the floor, and then he pulled me forward—not roughly, but inexorably—until I was draped over his lap.

My stomach pressed against his thighs. My breasts hung free, nipples brushing the coarse wool of his trousers. My ass was elevated, exposed, vulnerable. The positioning was so swift, so practiced, that I barely had time to process it before his left hand settled on the small of my back, anchoring me, and his right hand began to stroke the curve of my right cheek.

“You said I could be in charge of you,” he said, his voice low and steady above me. “Did you mean it?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Then you’re going to take what I give you. And you’re not going to make a sound unless I ask you a question. Understand?”

“Yes.”

The first slap came without warning. His palm connected with the fullest part of my right cheek, and the sound was sharp and clean, like a book dropping onto a wooden floor. The sting bloomed a half-second later, radiating outward from the point of impact, and I gasped, my fingers clenching around fistfuls of the hotel bedspread. The pain was bright and specific, and layered beneath it—woven through it—was something else entirely. Something hot and liquid that spread through my pelvis and down the inside of my thighs.

He didn’t pause. His hand lifted and came down again on the same spot, and this time the sting was deeper, layered atop the first, and I bit down hard on my lower lip to keep from crying out. A third slap landed on my left cheek, evening the score, or maybe just expanding the territory of his attention. A fourth. A fifth. My ass was burning now, a steady radiant heat, and my mind had gone quiet in a way it never did during the day. No to-do lists. No conference schedules. No worries about budget amendments or zoning compliance. Just the rhythm of his hand, the heat of his palm, the weight of his forearm across my back holding me in place.

At some point—I don’t know when, I had lost track of the count—the spanking stopped. His palm rested on my stinging flesh, a warm pressure that was almost soothing. His breathing was slightly quickened above me, the only sign of exertion he permitted himself.

“Look at me,” he said.

I turned my head, my cheek pressed against the bedspread, and found his eyes. Something had softened in his expression. Some of the cool assessment had given way to heat, a banked fire visible behind the gray.

“You took that well,” he said. “Now I want to see the rest of you.”

He lifted me off his lap with surprising gentleness, settling me onto the bed on my back. The cool sheets against my burning skin made me shiver. My head found the pillows, and I lay there, naked and flushed and trembling slightly, as Robert stood up beside the bed and began to undress.

His belt first. The leather whispered through the buckle, a sound I would now forever associate with this moment. His shirt came next, buttons slipping free one by one, and the chest beneath was still firm, dusted with silver hair, the muscles of a man who had stayed active but not vain. Trousers. Boxers. And then he was as naked as I was, and I saw him fully for the first time.

He was hard. Thick and veined and curving slightly upward, and my mouth went dry at the sight of him. He stroked himself once, slowly, his eyes never leaving my face, and then he was climbing onto the bed, positioning himself between my thighs.

He didn’t ask. He didn’t need to. My legs opened for him of their own accord, my hips tilting upward in an invitation that was older than language. His weight settled over me, his forearms braced on either side of my shoulders, and I could feel the head of him pressing against my entrance, slick with my own readiness. I was soaked. I had been soaked since the first slap, maybe since the bar, maybe since he’d told me not to undersell myself.

Robert pushed inside me in one slow, steady motion. The stretch was exquisite, overwhelming, and my back arched off the mattress as he filled me completely. A sound escaped my throat—half gasp, half moan—and his mouth curved into something that was almost a smile. He didn’t move right away. He just stayed there, buried to the hilt, letting me feel the full length and width of him, letting me adjust to the intrusion.

“Eyes on me,” he murmured. “I want to watch you.”

I forced my eyes open. His face was inches above mine, close enough that I could see the striations of gray in his irises, the fine lines at the corners of his eyes, the slight sheen of sweat on his forehead. He was beautiful. That was the word that surfaced in my mind, unbidden and undeniable. This man was beautiful, and he was inside me, and the two facts combined into a spike of pleasure so acute it was almost pain.

Then he began to move.

His thrusts were slow and deep, his hips rocking against mine with a rhythm that felt simultaneously measured and relentless. Every stroke dragged against something inside me that made bright spots dance at the edges of my vision. My hands found his back, his shoulders, the flexing muscles of his biceps. I wanted to touch him everywhere at once, to map the geography of this man who had materialized in my life three hours ago and had somehow understood exactly what I needed.
“Please,” I heard myself say. “Please, I’m close—”

His pace didn’t change. If anything, he slowed, drawing out each stroke, and the deliberation of it, the absolute control, pushed me closer to the edge than any frantic rhythm could have. He was driving, and I was along for the ride, and the surrender of that—the total abdication of control—was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced.

The orgasm built without warning, without the incremental climb I was used to. One moment I was hovering in a white-hot state of almost-there, and the next I was shattering, my body clenching around him in rhythmic pulses, my voice breaking on a cry that I couldn’t have stifled if I’d tried. My nails dug into his shoulders. My heels pressed into the backs of his thighs. The pleasure rolled through me in waves, each one cresting and breaking before the next one could even fully recede.
Robert watched my face the entire time. His eyes remained on mine, cataloging every twitch and shudder, and the intensity of that observation only prolonged the climax, stretched it out, wrung every last tremor from my body. When it finally subsided, I lay limp beneath him, boneless and gasping, my thighs trembling against his flanks.

He pulled out.

The sudden emptiness made me whimper, but he was already shifting, already repositioning himself beside me on the bed. His hand gripped himself, slick with my arousal, and he rose to his knees. His eyes found mine again, and this time there was a question in them, a flicker of uncertainty that I hadn’t seen before.

A question he didn’t need to ask.

I rolled onto my side, propped myself up on one elbow, and reached for him. My mouth found the head of him, and the taste was salt and musk and something sweeter, something that must have been me. His hand tangled in my hair as I took him deeper, my jaw stretching to accommodate his girth. His breathing roughened above me, the first real loss of composure I’d seen from him.

“Carol.” My name was a warning, a prayer, a benediction. “I’m going to—”

His climax hit him in the middle of the word, and he came in hot pulses against my tongue, his body rigid, his grip tightening in my hair. I held him through it, my lips sealed around him, swallowing everything he gave me. A sound tore from his throat—low and guttural and utterly unlike the measured voice he’d used all evening—and the rawness of it sent a fresh shiver through my exhausted body.

When he was spent, he withdrew gently, his thumb brushing my lower lip as he pulled away. He was breathing hard, his chest rising and falling, and for the first time all night he looked slightly undone. Slightly mortal. It made me want him all over again.

He reached for the nightstand and the red digits glowed 1:47 a.m. The conference started at eight. My first session was on procurement protocols. The thought was so absurdly mundane, so wildly disconnected from the reality of the past three hours, that I nearly laughed.

Robert’s hand found my hip, warm and proprietary. He was looking at me again with those gray, assessing eyes. I got the feeling he was still hungry. 

Comments

  1. I enjoyed this story. This story illustrates the need for attention and guidance that females experience. I find the stories perspective of the female to be helpful in understanding women.

    One suggestion I have is that the elder man should have given a reason for spanking her. Either for a reason like to help her focus during her boring conference or a confessed misbehavior. Another option is for him to say she will more easier come under his authority after being spanked. He spanks her, becuase he will enjoy thier time together when her bottom has been spanked for she will be sweeter and more compliant. Maybe he should complain about what attitudes women have if they aren't at risk of being spanked.

    All the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sir, (StrictAndFair)
      I love that soooooooooo much. I want to change it now. Gosh.
      That is true. I know I respond to a spanking so much better when there is a reason I am being spanked not a JB spanking (Just Because).
      -Lisa

      Delete
    2. I took your advice sir and made some changes to the story.

      Delete
    3. Thank you. Yes, I think having him give an explanation on why he is going to spank her is a strong improvement. It gives him more authority/dominance.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts